- Please wait until other passengers have exited the bus before you board.
- Be careful when entering and exiting the bus, especially during inclement weather
- Please leave the front seating for passengers who are elderly, have small children, or have a disability.
- Remain seated while the bus is in motion.
- Drinks are allowed in a container with a lid.
- No eating, smoking or alcoholic beverages.
- Audio equipment may be used with headphones or earphones.
- No animals except service animals, or small animals that can be confined to a lap size carrier or kennel.
- Roller skates, skateboards, and rollerblades must be carried onboard.
- Strollers and other large items must be kept out of the aisles, aisles must be clear at all times.
- Please have a destination in mind when riding. Passengers may not continuously ride one route.
- Threatening or any other unacceptable behaviors including the use of vulgar language will result in your being asked to leave the bus.
- For your safety, the following items are prohibited: Gasoline, car batteries, fireworks, explosive materials, firearms or weapons of any kind.
- No Passengers allowed in front-cab seat.
- Buses will not wait at Transfer Stations for another bus that is running too far behind schedule (except on last run).
- Please refrain from unnecessary conversation with the driver while the bus is in motion.
Please also see the Passenger Code of Conduct here.