DETOURS, DELAYS & RIDER ALERTS
Due to road improvements and construction, routes and times may be temporarily changed or delayed. Be aware of changing street closures and check back for updates.
- As of 11/25/19, Redline 1/2-hour frequency is not running until further notice.
- Watch for a white school bus on this route with a Galavan logo.
- As of 11/25/19, Durston is reopen, and Yellowline has resumed its normal route/stops.
- Garfield & Willson is now the stop replacing the stop at Grant & Willson.
- The stop in the Bridger Peaks Shopping Center (near Smith’s) has been moved closer to The Gap. The bus stop sign will be moved soon to reflect this change.
- Blueline has adjusted stop times between Gallatin Center (Staples Lot) and Tschache & 19th.
Construction season is in full force! For questions and updates, please call the office at 406-587-2434 (Monday-Friday).
You can also text STRM (short stop name) to 25252. You can find the short stop name located on the back of each bus stop sign, on the Bus Tracking website, or call our office at 406-587-2434 (Monday-Friday).
We are also introducing our new RouteShout 2 mobile app! Your time is valuable. You need to get to work, to class, or to your appointment. So remove the uncertainty, be on time, and know of any delays. It’s easy! Just hop on your mobile phone or the web and get alerted to schedule changes, service disruptions, and even weather of traffic delays. See where your bus is and when it is expected to arrive.