DETOURS, DELAYS & RIDER ALERTS
Due to road improvements and construction, routes and times may be temporarily changed or delayed. Be aware of changing street closures and check back for updates.
[Last Updated 10/22/2021]
Here at Streamline, we are doing our best to support the Gallatin County community during the current pandemic.
We have implemented robust cleaning measures on all of our buses and are asking riders to maintain social distancing when possible. Face masks are required by federal law for all riders (over the age of two) on all Streamline and Galavan vehicles. Currently, the Transportation Security Administration is requiring masks through September 13, 2021.
All Route Holiday Closures
- Streamline Holiday Closures in 2021:
- Friday, January 1, 2021 (New Year’s Day)
- Monday, February 15, 2021 (President’s Day)
- Monday, May 31, 2021 (Memorial Day)
- Sunday, July 4, 2021 (Independence Day)
- Monday, September 6, 2021 (Labor Day)
- Thursday, November 11, 2021 (Veteran’s Day)
- Thursday, November 25, 2021 (Thanksgiving Day)
- Saturday, December 25, 2021 (Christmas Day)
- Saturday, January 1, 2022 (New Year’s Day)
- #RiderAlert – Streamline’s new Blueline, Goldline, Purpleline, Brownline, and Pinkline began service on Monday, August 16th, 2021. All other routes were discontinued on August 15th, including the Yellowline, Orangeline, Redline, and Greenline. The new Blueline route began on August 16th as well.
- Streamline’s new Blueline route begins hourly service with a new route alignment and schedule starting Monday, August 16th.
- #RiderAlert – The 1/2-hour Blueline service will not begin until later this fall. The 1/2-hour service is shown in the highlighted rows on the schedules.
- #RiderAlert – The map for the new Blueline shows new stops at Tschache Lane @ Arrowleaf. Until North 15th Avenue is built to connect with Tschache Lane, these stops will not be served. Northbound riders can instead board the bus at the Bridger Peaks Shopping Center. Southbound riders can board the bus at the Oak & 15th pullout.
- Streamline’s new Goldline route begins hourly service on Monday, August 16th.
- #RiderAlert – The 1/2-hour Goldline service will not begin until later this fall. The 1/2-hour service is shown in the highlighted rows on the schedules.
- Streamline’s new Purpleline route begins hourly service on Monday, August 16th.
- #RiderAlert – The 1/2-hour Purpleline service will not begin until later this fall. The 1/2-hour service is shown in the highlighted rows on the schedules.
- #RiderAlert – The stop at Main & College is not currently marked with a sign. The stop is located directly on Main just after the College/Mall intersection (near the elk statues). Drivers will be watching for riders at this stop.
- Streamline’s new Brownline route begins hourly service on Monday, August 16th.
- #RiderAlert – The Brownline route will not have 1/2-hour service this year.
- #RiderAlert – Starting Saturday, October 16th, the Brownline weekend route will resume its normal Saturday and Sunday operations.
- Streamline’s new Pinkline route begins service on Monday, August 16th. It runs from the Walmart in Bozeman to the Belgrade High School along Frontage Road.
- #RiderAlert – The stops at 7th & Griffin and Belgrade Main @ Motor Vehicle Office are not marked with temporary signs, but drivers will be watching for riders at those locations.
- #RiderAlert – Due to construction, the stop at Belgrade Main & Kennedy has been temporarily moved to the east side of the intersection near Debos. This temporary stop is effective starting 10/4/21.
- #RiderAlert – The Walmart departure at 7:44 a.m. has been moved to 7:32 a.m. Please arrive at the Walmart bus stop before 7:32 a.m. if you would like to ride to Belgrade.
- The MSU Campus Shuttle has been permanently suspended.
- Streamline’s Downtown LateNight route will begin in the fall of 2021. The exact start date will be announced in September.
- #RiderAlert – The Livingston seasonal service begins Monday, October 18th, 2021.
- #RiderAlert – The Livingston service will now serve Walmart in BOTH the AM and PM. It will no longer stop at Oak & 15th on either side of the road.
Bridger Bowl Seasonal Route
- Streamline will NOT be providing it’s normal seasonal bus service to Bridger Bowl during the 2021-2022 season. Bridger Bowl will be running parking lot shuttles as necessary.
For questions and updates, please call the office at 406-587-2434 (Monday-Friday).
We are also introducing our new RouteShout 2 mobile app! Your time is valuable. You need to get to work, to class, or to your appointment. So remove the uncertainty, be on time, and know of any delays. It’s easy! Just hop on your mobile phone or the web and get alerted to schedule changes, service disruptions, and even weather of traffic delays. See where your bus is and when it is expected to arrive.