DETOURS, DELAYS & RIDER ALERTS
Due to road improvements and construction, routes and times may be temporarily changed or delayed. Be aware of changing street closures and check back for updates.
All Route Holiday Closures
- Streamline Holiday Closures in 2023:
- Sunday, December 25, 2022 (Christmas Day)
- Sunday, January 1, 2023 (New Year’s Day)
- Monday, February 20, 2023 (President’s Day)
- Monday, May 29, 2023 (Memorial Day)
- Tuesday, July 4, 2023 (Independence Day)
- Monday, September 4, 2023 (Labor Day)
- Saturday, November 11, 2023 (Veteran’s Day)
- Thursday, November 23, 2023 (Thanksgiving Day)
- Monday, December 25, 2023 (Christmas Day)
- #RiderAlert – The 1/2-hour Blueline service is not currently running due to the current driver shortage. The 1/2-hour service is shown in the highlighted rows on the schedules.
- #RiderAlert – The map for the new Blueline shows new stops at Tschache Lane @ Arrowleaf. Until North 15th Avenue is built to connect with Tschache Lane, these stops will not be served. Northbound riders can instead board the bus at the Bridger Peaks Shopping Center. Southbound riders can board the bus at the Oak & 15th pullout.
- #RiderAlert – The 1/2-hour Goldline service is not currently running due to the current driver shortage. The 1/2-hour service is shown in the highlighted rows on the schedules.
- #RiderAlert – The 1/2-hour Purpleline service is not currently running due to the current driver shortage. The 1/2-hour service is shown in the highlighted rows on the schedules.
- #RiderAlert – The stop at Main & College is not currently marked with a sign. The stop is located directly on Main just after the College/Mall intersection (near the elk statues). Drivers will be watching for riders at this stop.
- #RiderAlert – The Brownline stops on Rouse Ave are not currently marked with signs.
- #RiderAlert – The stops at 7th & Griffin and Belgrade Main @ Motor Vehicle Office are not marked with temporary signs, but drivers will be watching for riders at those locations.
- #RiderAlert – Due to construction, the stop at Belgrade Main & Kennedy has been temporarily moved to the east side of the intersection near Debos. This temporary stop is effective starting 10/4/21.
- #RiderAlert – The Walmart departure at 7:44 a.m. has been moved to 7:32 a.m. Please arrive at the Walmart bus stop before 7:32 a.m. if you would like to ride to Belgrade.
- Streamline’s Downtown LateNight route is not running during the 2022-2023 school year.
- Seasonal Livingston service resumed on Monday, October 3rd, 2022. The late day of Livingston service during the 2022-2023 school year will be on Friday, April 28th, 2023.
Bridger Bowl Seasonal Route
- Streamline will NOT be providing it’s normal seasonal bus service to Bridger Bowl during the 2022-2023 season. First Student will be operating the shuttle service instead.
For questions and updates, please call the office at 406-587-2434 (Monday-Friday).
We are also introducing our new RouteShout 2 mobile app! Your time is valuable. You need to get to work, to class, or to your appointment. So remove the uncertainty, be on time, and know of any delays. It’s easy! Just hop on your mobile phone or the web and get alerted to schedule changes, service disruptions, and even weather of traffic delays. See where your bus is and when it is expected to arrive.