DETOURS, DELAYS & RIDER ALERTS
Due to road improvements and construction, routes and times may be temporarily changed or delayed. Be aware of changing street closures and check back for updates.
[Last Updated 9/28/2020]
Here at Streamline, we are doing our best to support the Gallatin County community during the current pandemic. We are running all of our normal fall routes starting 8/17/2020, except for the Downtown/Upstream LateNight routes. These LateNight routes have been replaced with one single LateNight loop.
We have implemented robust cleaning measures on all of our buses and are asking riders to maintain social distancing when possible.
As of 7/15/2020, face masks are required for all riders (over the age of four) on all Streamline and Galavan vehicles.
- No current route adjustments
- ROUSE CONSTRUCTION DETOUR: the Orangeline will enter the Downtown Transfer Station from Bozeman Avenue. No Orangeline stops or stop times are affected by this route adjustment.
- No current route adjustments
- CATTAIL CONSTRUCTION DETOUR: Starting Monday, September 28th, the Blueline will miss the stop at Cattail @ City Brew due to a road closure. It will enter the Gallatin Shopping Center via Valley Center/27th/Catron. The stop at 27th & Catron will be moved diagonally across the intersection of Catron/27th, near the Social Security Office. This detour will be in place until further notice.
- ROUSE CONSTRUCTION DETOUR: The stops at Tamarack & Rouse, Tamarack & Cottonwood, and Mendenhall & Bozeman will not be served during the Rouse closure.
- Alternate stops will be available at Tamarack & Bozeman, Bozeman & Cottonwood, and Bozeman & Mendenhall.
- Riders can also be picked up at Bozeman & Mendenhall (directly next to CHP) during the Blueline’s outbound trip (0:29 of every hour)
- CANCELLED SERVICE: Redline PM 1/2-Hour Frequency on 9/28/2020 and 9/29/2020 has been cancelled due to a mechanical issue of the mini bus. We will post again when it is up and running again.
- BUS CHANGE: As of 9/30/2020 and until further notice, the Redline 1/2-frequency bus will be driven by a mini-bus. It will have a Redline sign on it and is ADA accessible.
- ROUSE CONSTRUCTION DETOUR: Due to the construction on Rouse, the Redline will enter the Downtown Transfer Station via Bozeman Ave.
- The normal Redline stops of Mendenhall & Bozeman, Wallace & Main, and Babcock & Rouse will not be served during this route deviation.
- Temporary stops will be available at Babcock & Bozeman (0:26 of the hour) and Bozeman & Mendenhall (directly outside CHIP) at the 0:27 of the hour.
- The MSU Campus Shuttle has been permanently suspended.
- Streamline’s Summer LateNight route will continue running through the fall of 2020. The Upstream/Downtown routes have been discontinued.
- Streamline’s Livingston route is operating as normal.
- 9/17/2020 – Livingston AM route did not run on Thursday, September 17th due to a last minute driver illness.
For questions and updates, please call the office at 406-587-2434 (Monday-Friday).
We are also introducing our new RouteShout 2 mobile app! Your time is valuable. You need to get to work, to class, or to your appointment. So remove the uncertainty, be on time, and know of any delays. It’s easy! Just hop on your mobile phone or the web and get alerted to schedule changes, service disruptions, and even weather of traffic delays. See where your bus is and when it is expected to arrive.