COVID-19 Service Statement
ATTENTION ALL RIDERS: Please review our COVID-19 Service Statement!
To further promote safety for Streamline’s drivers and customers, Streamline is also closely following the guidance from the Safety Advisory of the Federal Transit Administration (FTA), which states:
“During the COVID-19 public health emergency, transit agencies across the country are continuing to provide millions of trips a day to lifeline services and to carry healthcare and other essential workers to critical jobs. This Safety Advisory recommends that transit agencies develop and implement procedures and practices consistent with all applicable guidance and information provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to ensure the continued safety of transit passengers and employees during this national emergency.”
Streamline’s current COVID-19 policies include the following:
- Cleaning and disinfecting our buses multiple times daily, paying particular attention to “high touch” areas, such as handholds and railings
- Creating and enforcing a social-distancing buffer zone by blocking off the first row of seats behind the operator
- Encouraging riders to practice social distancing by putting as much space as possible between themselves and others
- Asking all riders to enter and exit the bus through the rear door when possible
- Giving all operators access to personal protective equipment, such as face masks
- Requiring all riders to wear face masks or face covering
We will continue to revise policies, procedures, and measures as new or revised CDC, FTA, and OSHA guidance becomes available.