Streamline’s current COVID-19 policies include the following:
- Requiring all riders and drivers to wear face masks or face covering.
- Children four and under do not need to wear masks
- Cleaning and disinfecting our buses multiple times daily, paying particular attention to “high touch” areas, such as handholds and railings
- Creating and enforcing a social-distancing buffer zone by blocking off the first row of seats behind the operator
- Having riders practice social distancing by putting as much space as possible between themselves and others
- Asking all riders to enter and exit the bus through the rear door when possible
- Giving all operators access to personal protective equipment, such as face masks
We will continue to revise policies, procedures, and measures as new or revised CDC, FTA, and OSHA guidance becomes available.