1. Please wait until other passengers have exited the bus before you board.
2. Be careful when entering and exiting the bus, especially during inclement weather.
3. Please leave the front seating for passengers who are elderly, have small children, or have a disability.
4. Remain seated while the bus is in motion.
5. Drinks are allowed in a container with a lid.
6. No eating, smoking or alcoholic beverages.
7. Audio equipment may be used with headphones or earphones.
8. No animals except service animals, or small animals that can be confined to a lap size carrier or kennel.
9. Roller skates, skateboards, and rollerblades must be carried onboard.
10. Strollers and other large items must be kept out of the aisles, aisles must be clear at all times.
11. Please have a destination in mind when riding. Passengers may not continuously ride one route.
12. Threatening or any other unacceptable behaviors including the use of vulgar language will result in your being asked to leave the bus.
13. For your safety, the following items are prohibited: Gasoline, car batteries, fireworks, explosive materials, firearms or weapons of any kind.
14. No Passengers allowed in front-cab seat.
15. Buses will not wait at Transfer Stations for another bus that is running too far behind schedule (except on last run).
16. Please refrain from unnecessary conversation with the driver while the bus is in motion.
Please also see the Passenger Code of Conduct here.